Make My Monday has a new theme starting today – “Favorite Theme of 2022.” In going back through the list, there were so many goodies, but I just love making cards for my friends. I reached into my stash of stamp sets for a good sentiment and found the perfect one in Beauty of Friendship, then paired it with the beautiful new Dainty Flowers designer paper. This paper is gorgeous and you can get it free when you place an order of $50 or more.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along! If you would like to see the list of challenges, click on the button below to see the PDF.
- Firstly, my A2 card started with thick white cardstock, cut at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2.”
- After that, I cut the Dainty Flowers designer paper and layered it onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
And now, the fun part!
- Then, for the focal point of the card, I placed the oval from Framed Florets dies and popped it up with dimensionals.
- After that, I cut out a butterfly from Brilliant Wings dies in white cardstock and colored it with the Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends marker. I like the look of the colored butterfly better than cutting it out with cardstock.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment from Beauty of Friendship and cut it out with the Tailor Made Tags. Once that was done, I tied a bow in tag with the white organza ribbon.
- Finally, I added a flat pearl and brass butterflies for some sparkle.
And on the inside!
- Then, on the inside I cut the pretty designer paper and layered it onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- After that, I cut white cardstock with the Scalloped Contours die and will add a personal sentiment when I am ready to send it.
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create
- A Place To Start
- Critter Crazy
- Cut It Up
- Krafty Chicks
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenges
- The Paper Funday
- A Perfect Time to Craft
- Try It On Tuesday (new designer paper)
Before You Go!
I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or comments about my project today.
If you enjoyed my project today, please be sure to…
- Visit my Gallery and Fun Fold Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Enter the Creative Creases Challenge HERE with any fun fold card!
- Complete this contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
You chose a beautiful fresh floral paper as your base Debbie,the colours brightened up a dull day here.The raised oval and embellishments were the perfect finishing touches.
A wonderful pic of Noah,he appears to be full of fun and laughter.
Gorgeous card , like how you used the raised oval – very easy to do but a definite wow card! I smiled so big when I saw Noah’s picture!
Debbie your card is stunning! It will definitely brighten someone’s day! I agree with others that Noah’s smile is infectious and beautiful! Enjoy your day!
A very pretty card Debbie , Noah is just adorable and I love his name.
Such a beautiful card! And Noah’s smile is so infectious!! Both things are making this cold, wet Monday better already!
Your card is beautiful. Love the pretty butterfly and the frame on the inside.
Noah is adorable.
A truly beautiful card…I will definitely be casing it for my girlfriend cards. Thank you for your generous sharing of your talent. Stay well, safe, and sane and be kind to yourself.
Your card is lovely. The layout is perfect for the paper you’ve selected. The paper is wonderful.
Thank you for joining the Cut it Up Anything Goes Challenge.
Larelyn (CIU owner)
Debbie, your creation is beautiful. That is my favorite DSP. Noah’s smile lights up the whole world!
That is such a gorgeous card!
What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing Noah’s infectious smile with us along with your beautiful card! I may just have to try making one myself. Have a lovely week, Debbie!
A stunning card card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
Your card is beautiful!
This is a really beautiful card, Debbie. I love that you have decorated the inside also, what a treat! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!
Before I mention your card, I have to say that smile is wonderful. That face is all about pure joy. And your card is beautiful, and I am so glad you shared it with us at Try It on Tuesday. Thank you. hugs-Erika
Thank you for linking your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
That’s such a lovely card. I like the way you mounted the frame without cutting the lovely DSP.
The inside is just so delicate.
What a beautiful card – love the window, the layers and the butterfly positioning. Just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy Challenge Blog. Best of luck! Pam, DT
Beautiful design – love the delicate florals.
Thanks for joining us at Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge.
Stunning card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
I love the colors and that butterfly! Thank you for joining the Cut It Up challenge “Anything Goes”
Really like the simplicity of the card but it’s so elegant. Clever idea to dimensional the oval!! Great technique! Thank you for sharing!
Just love this card. Thank you for sharing
Very pretty Card. I wished we could buy more of the DSP. I really love the Framed Florets frames. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity
Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.
Love the card!
I love this beautiful card, Debbie, and also the way you finished the inside. Enjoy your weekend.
Terrific card! Love your idea to color the butterfly with Stampin’ Blends.
Your creations are just beautiful and right by up my alley!! Thank you!
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cards.
You gives great instruction for your cards without charging for the tutorials.
Enjoy the day.
Comment * Merci pour le partage, j’aime beaucoup cette carte