A new Alphabet Challenge is starting today and the theme is “C is for Cats.” I love all animals feline and have had cats in my life since I can remember. So, this was a great theme for me and only had a problem narrowing down which kitty could use! In the end, the recently retired Love Cats stamp set won since I didn’t use it nearly enough. Needless to say, it won’t be leaving my stash yet.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
- Firstly, I cut Petal Pink cardstock to 9″ x 8″ and scored at 4″ on the 8″ side.
- After that, I cut black cardstock with the Slimline Hemstitch die (Spellbinders), but it measures at 3-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ if you don’t have them.
- Then, the Country Gingham designer paper was cut to 2-3/4″ x 7-3/4″.
And now, the fun part!
- After that was done, I stamped the two cat images and cut them out with Stitched Rounded Square (Elizabeth Craft).
- Then, two black squares were cut to 2-3/8″ and adhered on the top and bottom of the panel.
- After that, I cut another piece of black cardstock at 2-3/8″ x 2-1/4″ and covered it with another piece of designer paper cut to 2-1/4″ x 2-1/8.”
- Once that was done, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and cropped it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die.
- Finally, I colored the two hearts with the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends.
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- A Place To Start
- Critter Crazy
- Krafty Chicks
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenges
- The Paper Funday
- A Perfect Time to Craft
Before You Go!
I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or comments about my project today.
If you enjoyed my project today, please be sure to…
- Firstly, visit my Gallery and Fun Fold Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Enter the Creative Creases Challenge HERE with any fun fold card!
- Then, complete this contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, follow me on Pinterest
- Finally, you find out what’s new with SU HERE
Love this card especially the colors. I love black &white cards with pop of any color. Not a cat fan but these are cute!
I can’t help but smile when I see these cats. Your card is adorable and will definitely bring a smile to the recipient. Noah is so handsome and growing so fast. Love to see the pictures. Enjoy your day, Debbie.
Noah is adorable and like seeing pictures of him. You have convinced me that I must get this cat stamp set.
Comment *very nice slimline the 2 kittens are fun great color match thanks for joining Krafty Chicks Taty guest Designer
I love this card! It’s the best layout for a slimline card and utilizes the stamp set so well! BTW I got this set for valentines but discovered my black ink pad needed refreshing but the refill was on backorder. I tried Blackberry Bliss and it worked perfectly for a black kitty.
Debbie, the “stitching” die is really cool. I love pink, black and cats! Thank you for entering this cutie in Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge. Oh, and as for Noah, he’s the cats meow in that outfit! Hugs.
This card should be a winner for sure as it turned out super cute! Love your layout idea, unique!
You make such beautiful cards
So cute, love that stamp and great slimline card! Thanks for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks. Have a crafty day!
Leanne DT Member/KCC
Oh my, those kitties (and Noah) are adorable. I like the slimline style too, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you’ll share again soon.
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
This is a fun card, great cats with a great sentiment and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
This is a great card! Love the layers and the images! Nice job!
Thanks for stopping by A Place to Start !
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Owner