Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, we have a Tic Tac Toe theme. We hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. I’m waiting for Stampin’ Up to send my order so I am very happy that I ordered Timeless Arrangements during the preorder time. This bundle is so pretty and I am sure that you will find it useful and very versatile for your cards. Then, I paired it with the new Radiating Stitches dies, and this card came together quite easily.
- Firstly, my “three in a row” is the middle vertical row – Dies, Flowers, and Birthday. So, I started my card base with thick white cardstock, cut at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2,” and scored at 4-1/4.”
- After that, I cut the Moody Mauve cardstock (my favorite new In Color) with the largest Radiating Stitches die and Petal Pink with the next largest die, with the Petal Pink paper popped up with dimensionals.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After that was done, I started stamping the flower and leaf branch stamps onto white cardstock and colored them with Stampin’ Blends (colors listed below). Then, I cropped them out with their coordinating dies.
- After that, I cut out two each of three of the dies and colored two of them with blends and left one white.
- Then, I decided to cut two of the small rectangles from the dies collection – one to layer the pieces on and the second one was layered on top with dimensionals (with the sentiment) after I had everything in place that way I liked it.
- Finally, I added three mauve In Color Dots for a touch of bling.
Get Hopping for More Inspiration!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 14th, when our theme will be showcasing the New 2023-2025 In Colors.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Lineup
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Before you go!
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create
- A Place To Start
- Beautiful Blossom
- NBUS (new stamp set and dies)
- A Perfect Time to Craft
If you enjoyed my project today, please be sure to…
- Firstly, visit my Gallery and Fun Fold Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Enter the Creative Creases Challenge HERE with any fun fold card!
- Then, complete this contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, follow me on Pinterest
- Finally, you find out what’s new with SU HERE
I love all of the detail you have created! Those radiating days are fabulous for added detail as well.
Very pretty card. I wish I could sit like Noah!
Those stitching dies make this a wow card…everything just pops and is so pretty!
Debbie, Great card in beautiful colors!
Such a scrumptious card — I love everything about it!
What a beautiful floral card! I really love all your flowers and greenery, and that radiating stitches die makes a lovely background!
Noah looks like he’s having fun with his train set!
The color choice is fabulous! I love the design and the radiating die is the perfect backdrop to this design. Great eye to detail!!!
If I sat like Noah I wouldn’t be able to get up…lol. Great pic!
I’m thinking I ‘need’ those radiating stitches dies seeing them shown off in this beautiful project;) Always great to see how you put your own stamp on the Pals Hop!
Absolutely beautiful card. Debbie! The spray of flowers is highlighted perfectly by the Radiating Stitches dies in such a pretty color combination.
What a beautiful card! I love the radiating background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.
Such a pretty card Debbie! Timeless Arrangements and Radiating Stitches make a perfect combo!!
Beaautiful! Love those 3 colors together and will be giving them a go. Thanks for the inspo!
Debbie, I like this so much I put this bundle in my next order!!! Thanks for enabling! 🙂
Your cheery birthday card is so pretty and Noah’s adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Hope you come back often! xoxo, Aimeslee DT
Love this cheerful card. It’s a nice change from the typical birthday card. I think I need this bundle soon.
Thank you for sharing.
Great use of dies and layering! This card has so much texture. Your wonderful layering levels up the composition. Nicely done, indeed!
Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Owner