It’s time for a new Creative Creases challenge. Firstly, thanks to all those who participated in the last challenge! If you haven’t played in the challenge yet, I hope I can inspire you to join the challenge that’s starting today!
Once you’re finished here, check out the current Creative Creases challenge; just click the button below!
My Card Today
Today’s project is a fun fold card that I have made before, which some have called a Flip Top Fun Fold. I made this one slightly different because I left the flip top on the inside of the card. After cutting the card base and Fresh As A Daisy designer paper, I added flowers from Cheerful Daisies for a card that works for any season.
Let’s start with the card base…
- Firstly, I scored a full sheet of cardstock at 4-1/4″ and turned it to score the other side at 5-1/2.”
- Then, I cut it to the 4-3/4″ mark on the 5-1/2″ score line and cut from the top at 4-3/4″ mark down to the 5-1/2″ score line to remove that panel.
- Once that was done, all I had to do was cut off 1/2″ from the top and right side of the panel to complete the card base.
- DSP measurements for Top Flap: 3-1/8″ x 4″
- DSP measurements for the front, left and right panels are 4-1/8″ x 5-3/4″ but feel free to make these whatever size you like.
Now, the FUN part!
- Once that was done, I colored the Daisy flowers with my blending brush.
- Then, I cut white cardstock with the scalloped die, stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink, and adhered it to the card front.
- After that, I arranged the daisies on top, popping one of them up with dimensionals.
- The finishing touch placing some In Color Dots.
Then, on the inside…
- So, you know me with sentiments – can’t get enough of them apparently! I stamped the trio of flowers in Crushed Curry ink and stamped the sentiment over them in Early Espresso ink. Then, I cut it out with another scalloped die and added more Dots.
- After that, I stamped the other sentiment in Early Espresso ink and cut it out with a circle die.
- The last detail was a small white scalloped rectangle for a personal message.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create
- A Place To Start
- Beautiful Blossoms
- Crafty Catz
- Die Cut Divas
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday
- Happy Little Stampers Birthday
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenges
- The Paper Funday
- A Perfect Time to Craft
- Try It On Tuesday
BEFORE YOU GO!
I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or comments about my project today.
If you enjoyed my project today, please be sure to…
- Firstly, visit my Gallery and Fun Fold Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Enter the Creative Creases Challenge HERE with any fun fold card!
- Then, complete this contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, follow me on Pinterest
- Finally, you find out what’s new with SU HERE
NEW Online Exclusive Products Available July 6th!!
Earning Period: 6–31 July 2023
Redemption Period: 1–31 August 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions) from August 1–31, 2023.