A new Make My Monday challenge starts today with the theme “Hobbies.” I’m always amazed at the fun hobbies people find to spend their time with, aren’t you? So, take this theme and run with it! I couldn’t wait to use the Crafting With You bundle again (see the first one HERE) and make my little craft table with all the fun items. There are other hobbies in the bundle, too – sewing, knitting, embroidery – so you can use this bundle to make cards for the crafters in your life!
Once you finish here, I hope you visit the Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
Let’s start with the card base…
- Firstly, I started this A2 card with cardstock, cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4.”
- After that, I made the front panel with:
- white cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- DSP #1: 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ (NEW! I used All about Autumn DSP from the upcoming mini catalog)
- DSP #2: 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ (NEW! I used All about Autumn DSP from the upcoming mini catalog)
And now, the fun part!
- After that, I stamped the cutting machine with Pebble Path ink, and cut it out with the coordinating die. Then, I cut two more with white cardstock to give it more dimension. I used dimensionals when it came time to adhere to the card.
- I also cut out the trimmer using Pebble Path cardstock and wove a scrap of paper to look like it was cutting it – isn’t that adorable?!
- Next, I cut out the scissors with both Pebble Path and white cardstock and layered the Pebble Path handles onto the white scissors.
- Once that was done, I stamped the sentiment with Moody Mauve ink and cropped it out with the embroidery hoop die. Then, I cut out another one with Pebble Path cardstock and glued them onto the card base.
- Finally, I tied a small bow with the baker’s twine and ran the end through the scissors before adhering it to the cutting machine. I also added a Festive Pearl to the scissors.
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create
- A Place To Start
- Crafty Catz
- Crafting Happiness
- Krafty Chicks
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenges
- My Time to Craft
Before You Go!
I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or comments about my project today.
If you enjoyed my project today, please be sure to…
- Firstly, visit my Gallery and Fun Fold Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Enter the Creative Creases Challenge HERE with any fun fold card!
- Then, complete this contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, follow me on Pinterest
- Finally, you find out what’s new with SU HERE
September Paper Pumpkin news…
Express your love and gratitude in elegant style with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit inspired by Shelli! This kit includes eight treat packages (you can also use for small gifts) and eight miniature note cards with matching envelopes and specialty gold foil embellishments. Whether you’re needing a hostess gift, a sweet surprise for dinner guests, or have another reason to give love and thanks, this kit has you covered.
Plus, don’t miss the Thoughts of Thanks Journal! (Item #163270) It matches both the design and intent of the kit, giving you an even more personal way to document and express your gratitude. It’s available as an add-on, but only while supplies last!
- Available starting: 11 August, while supplies last
- Price: $15.00
- This add-on includes:
- 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) journal
- 2 specialty gold foil sticker sheets
- Gold-clip page marker
Deadline to subscribe: Every month on the 10th
NEW Online Exclusive Products Available NOW!!
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions) from August 1–31, 2023.