Let me give you what you really want for the holidays! You want something that you will USE, a gift that is FUN, an activity that you can do with FRIENDS all year round, and you can get it now ON SALE! Purchase a gift certificate for yourself or someone else can do it for you! And if you purchase it for $100 or more, I will waive all SHIPPING COSTS (10% of total merchandise)! This is a great time to get it with the Occasions Mini Catalog coming out on January 3rd and Sale-A-Bration starting on January 28th, which will stretch your dollar even further with freebies for every $50 you spend!
It’s All in the Details
- You can purchase as many as you like in any increment that you want.
- Gift certificates can be mailed or emailed to you.
- Sorry – no refunds or returns once the gift certificate has been issued and are only available to residents of the United States.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through me, Debbie Mageed as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- Gift certificates may be used for merchandise or workshops.
- There is no expiration date but may not be exchanged for cash. Balances from any gift certificate will be held over for next purchase.
Stampin’ Up! has a fantastic reputation with the best customer service you can possibly ask for. I would love to assist you in this paper craft hobby! Just send me an email to [email protected] to get started or if you have any questions!
Keep calm during this holiday season and craft on!
Happy Thanksgivukkah! No, that isn’t a typo. Today, Hannukkah starts on Thanksgiving, which won’t happen again for around 100 years. The Jewish Celebrations stamp set is a great one to use for this very special occasion! I still have a few more cards to make but wanted to show you this one in case you are looking for a design. This sketch is a very nice one to use because it showcases whatever stamp you want and still has some interesting details added. As all holiday cards should be (in my opinion at least), this card comes together very easily without a lot of fuss. I used the new silver foil paper that was embossed with the Stripes Textured Impression Embossing Folder and another piece trimmed to fit horizontally and was layered with Pool Party and the new silver 1/8″ ribbon. The Frosted Finishes Embellishments, which is probably the coolest embellishment that Stampin’ Up! has ever come out with, was the PERFECT touch on this card. The focal point, which is the beautiful Star of David, was stamped twice – once on Bermuda Bay and again on Pool Party – in the Silver Metallic Encore Pad. The star was fussy cut from the Pool Party and popped up with dimensionals and a rhinestone added to the center. The sentiment was heat embossed in Pool Party and little banners made with the silver foil paper. The hexagon punch was used to cut the ends easily.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Jewish Celebrations (#128045)
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Silver Foil Sheets
- Ink: Silver: Metallic Encore, VersaMark
- Cool Tools: Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Finishing Touch: Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Silver 1/8″ Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments
I also made another Hanukkah card (click here to see) so you can use one or the other or a combination of both! I hope you make one for your friends or family. Thanksgiving is supposed to be a day to count our blessings (not SHOPPING! Sorry, I just had to say it!), and I am so blessed with a wonderful family. To my friends, locally and virtually, I wish you all a very blessed holiday season!
Keep calm and craft on!