Hello! I am so excited being Mary Fish’s GUEST STAMPER today! Thank you for visiting my blog! I am stepping up on my soapbox to proclaim to all who will listen that Stampin’ Up! is not just about cards! To prove that point, I made a Fall Wreath with almost all Stampin’ Up! products.
It’s All in the Details
- The ring of the wreath was wrapped with 1 1/4″ Burlap Ribbon (#132140) which was just enough to cover it and make the loop for hanging. Here are before and after photos:
- Do you recognize the framelit for the flowers? Would you believe that I made them out of the new Festive Flurry framelits (#132193) from the Holiday Mini catalog?
- I cut out enough to make 16 flowers from coffee filters (each coffee filter made 2 layers of each framelit) that I have left over (after buying my favorite non-Stampin’ Up! tool – my Keurig coffeepot), 8 layers for each flower and making 8 flowers of each size. They were then spritzed with Cherry Cobbler and alcohol (mixed into a spritzer with 25 drops of re-inker). They dried very quickly.For each flower, I put the 8 layers together, punched a hole, secured with a brad, then started scrunching each layer individually to make the flower. After each one was completed, I sponged just a little Cherry Cobbler onto the edges for a little extra color, then hot-glued them in groups onto the ring.
- Paper: The leaves were made from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (#127812) with Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, then stamped using Wonderfall Stamp Set (wood 131949/clear128087) and the Stamp-a-ma-jig, using Baked Brown Sugar ink.
- Finishing Touch: I added some dried florals that I had already and made a bow out of the Cherry Cobbler 1″ Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (#132135) from the Holiday Mini catalog. I loved working with this ribbon and will definitely be stocking up. I added a button onto the leaves with a little linen thread running through it to complete the project.
So, I hope you like my project! It really didn’t take long to put together at all. If you like it, I hope you will leave me a comment! While you are doing that, why don’t you sign up to receive my blog updates and “like” my Facebook Page! As the Secret Stamper, I would also be happy to make any cards, invitations, gift tags (whatever you need) for you! Just send me an email letting me know what you need and I will help you get your paper craft needs done quickly and professionally. Don’t let your busy schedule make you settle for anything less than handmade!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time. I hope to see you back here soon, but until then,
Keep calm and craft on!