Hello, Stampin’ friends! On this wonderful Sunday (at least I hope it will be since I am writing this earlier and I do live in Michigan so who knows what the weather will bring) I will finally be able to spend the day with my future daughter-in-law Farah. She graduated at the end of April from the University of Michigan and just yesterday she took the MCAT exam to attend medical school. We are so happy for her! Here she is on graduation day with my son Adam. I wanted to share with you the cards I made for her. The first one is using a great sentiment from Feel Goods. The school colors are pretty close to the ones I used here, Night of Navy and Delightful Dijon. The framelit is one I have found at a store locally, which they make themselves. I just couldn’t resist this wonderful shape!! The Congratulations stamp is from Bravo and I thought it complemented the script of the other sentiment very well.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Feel Goods (retiring), Bravo (retiring)
- Paper: Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Cool Tools: Confetti TIEF, Project Life Cards & Labels
- Finishing Touch: Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon (retiring), Crushed Curry 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Cording Trim, It’s My Party Enamel Dots
This is a second card that I made for Adam to give to Farah. He tried to find a card for her in the card shop but walked out empty handed. He said that none of the cards were as special as mine! (Love this kid!) So, I made this card for him to give her and it’s about as masculine as I can go. I did get some inspiration from Pinterest, changing just a few details and using school colors.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Stamp Sets: Words of Truth
- Paper: Pacific Point, Hello Honey, Gold Glitter
- Ink: Memento Black, Pacific Point
- Cool Tools: Confetti Star Border Punch, Decorative Dots TIEF (retiring), Stars Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Star Punch, Circle Framelit, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Circle Punches
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, please take a minute and leave me a comment! I love hearing from you!
- Ready to shop? I offer prompt customer service when you shop with me. AND you can earn FREE stamps with my Secret Stamper Rewards Program. Learn more HERE.
- Have you considered purchasing the Spectacular Stampin’ Up! Bundle? Purchase the Stampin’ Up! $99 Kit through me (the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle) get an additional $26 in FREE product (and FREE shipping!) as well as instantly become a member of the Pretty Pals community where you will have access to exclusive paper crafting resources, private chat areas, friendships, prizes. I welcome hobby stampers!
- Looking for any retired stamps or Stampin’ Up! Stamps or products. Go HERE to see what I have available! If you don’t see what you are looking for, just email me and I will check if I have it or will try to find someone who is willing to sell to you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] any time. Thanks for coming to my blog today! Until next time,