Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We appreciate you stopping by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, Home Décor or Gift Sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the projects.
Bunch of Blossoms Post It Note Holder Desk Calendar
My post last week told you about my impending trip to Atlanta Georgia to attend World Card Making Day (WCMD) and OnStage. All I can say is WOW! We had a blast, learned a lot, made new friends, and caught up with old ones. We also saw our “fearless leader” Mary Fish named as the #1 Demonstrator in the USA as well as globally! I have never been more happy (and proud) to be a Pal!! We all cried, jumped up and down (along with Mary) and had lots to celebrate at our Pals dinner at Buckhead Pizza. Fun, Fun, FUN!! But I digress…
The above project is the one I made for the WCMD 3D swap! I made several of these, one for the swap and then a few more for gifts. The sentiment in Bunch of Blossoms was perfect for this purpose, don’t you think? It was lots of fun to make – and EASY so I thought you would like to see how they were made. Here is another version I made:
Here is the template:
Calendar Post-It Note Holder Dimensions
- Start with piece of card stock 12” x 6″
- Score at 6″ on the 12” side
- Cut from the bottom to the center score line at 3”
- Score on the 6” x 3” side at 3″
- For the RIGHT side the measurements are: 1st Layer card stock: 5 3/4” x 2 3/4”; 2nd Layer: 5 5/8” x 2 5/8”
- Add 3” x 3” note pad under left side and calendar on top as desired
- Embellish as desired!
These post it note holder desk calendars would make great gifts! I ordered the mini calendars from Taylored Expressions. If you have any other questions, please leave me a comment!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts