Darlene has chosen our next theme over at the Sisterhood of Crafters – Birds. What a great theme for March! I love all kinds of birds and have birdfeeders all over my yard. Goldfinches are probably one of my favorites so that is what I colored for you today. My all-time favorite bird stamp set is Best Birds, mainly because the images are so big and beautifully detailed. The added advantage is that they come with coordinating thinlits, which makes it a “must have” for me. I love my tools!! I really enjoyed watercoloring this bird and like how this card turned out. So, tell me – what is your favorite bird??
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Best Birds
- Paper: Coffee Break DSP, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky
- SU Tools: Birds & Blooms Thinlits, Lovely Words Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Blender Pen
- Finishing Touch: Linen Thread
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Feature a Chicken or Bird
- Crafting with Dragonflies: Birds or Feathers
- Penny Black & More: Feature a Creature
- Cardz 4 Guyz: Things with Tails
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at the Sisterhood of Crafters then get your favorite stamps out and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Rules for the Sisterhood Challenges
- No back-linking … only new creations.
- Three (3) entry limit.
- You can share with as many other challenges as you’d like.
- Direct link to your challenge entry … not your entire blog.
- Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
- We would really appreciate it if you would turn OFF the word verification. Most of all … HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products