It is time for a fun new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz with Yours Truly as the Host. I want to see what you can make with “Dies and/or Punches.” Easy, right?! As I was brainstorming what to make this weekend – yep, I’m quite the “procraftinator” – I remembered this fun new die set I just got, Twist Pop-up Dies by Karen Burniston. Then, the decision was what to use with it. I turned to my newly delivered box of goodies from Stampin’ Up! and the Autumn sets, Country Home and Many Blessings, had perfect images. Lastly, Dandelion Wishes was also in that box and the opportunity to make it the front of my card was too good to pass up.
My Secrets to Making This Many Blessings Project
- Front Panel: The use of the Stamparatus made lining up the dandelion on both the DSP and the Whisper White panel easy-peasy!
- Honestly, the dies make this fun fold card so fast and easy. This video from Karen Burniston will walk you right through it.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Country Home, Dandelion Wishes, Many Blessings
- Paper: Tranquil Textures DSP, Tranquil Tide
- Ink: Tranquil Tide, Memento Black
- SU Tools: Layering Squares Framelits, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Ivory, Bronze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Smoky Slate
- Finishing Touch: Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers, Copper Leaves Trinkets, Black Rhinestones
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- International Art & Soul Challenge: Paper Pricking (on the 4 paneled images)
- Die Cuttin Divas: Birthday Wishes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products