It’s time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz, which is Thoughts of Fall/Autumn. Get out your pretty nature stamps with deep darker ink colors and join us! This card was inspired when I went with my daughter to look for pretty organizing stuff and wall decorations at Michaels for her new college apartment. We both “ooh’ed” when we saw this. Immediately I knew that I could do something similar on a card and she actually bought it. 🙂
My Secrets to Making This Many Blessings Project
- It took me a couple of tries to get the card right for me. I really wanted to use a larger leaf but it just didn’t look right on the small card front. So, I opted for the leaf punch and think it looks better.
- First, I stamped the sentiment onto Crumb Cake cardstock and cropped it with the 2 1/4″ circle punch. I ran the Tombow glue along the edges and started placing the leaves down but wasn’t that careful about it at all.
- I took the Early Espresso cardstock and cut it to 2″, then used the Banner Triple Punch on one end. To give it some texture, I ran it through the Big Shot in the Subtle embossing folder. Then, I wrapped the 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim around and tied it in a big bow. I really love this ribbon! (You can get it FREE if you place an order with me this month. Check What’s New for more details.)
- The banner needed a little sprucing up so I added the cute leaf vine from Little Loves and adhered it. I really like how it looks on the banner!
- After finishing up the card, I thought the wreath looked a little bare so I added the Clear Faceted Gems around.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Many Blessings
- Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Early Espresso, Galvanized Metallic Paper
- Ink: Early Espresso
- SU Tools: Little Loves Framelits, Leaf Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, Subtle TIEF
- Finishing Touch: 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim, Clear Faceted Gems
I playing along with the following challenge(s):
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products