It’s time for a fun photo inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments – isn’t it pretty?! There are so many wonderful ideas you can get for your next card, so why not play along! I had such a hard time choosing but decided to get out my Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punch, using the colors from the first photo then adding the Crushed Curry color from the gorgeous sunflowers.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Daisy Delight is back in the catalog! Not only that, it has a new sister stamp set that will make it even more versatile!
- The daisy was made with four layers of the flower punched from Whisper White cardstock. The petals were curled down slightly with my bone folder, then adhered together. The center was punched from the Regals DSP stack with the 3/4″ Circle punch, then curled around the edges. A dimensional holds it into place.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Penny Black & More Challenge: Blooms, Butterflies, & Bugs
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: Anything with a Critter
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!