There’s a new challenge at the Alphabet Challenge – Silvi is our wonderful host for “I is for Insect.” We are looking for 6 legged insects on your cards (so no spiders please). I have no shortage of butterfly stamps, believe me, but the new Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP has such a pretty butterfly that I just had to use it. In fact, this entire collection of paper is stunning and it’s too difficult to photograph the beautiful embossing on almost every piece! I only had to do a bit of fussy cutting to make this card – love it!
My Secrets to Making This Mosaic Mood Project
- This card was lots of fun to make, using Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP for the background paper as well as the fussy cut leaves, flowers and butterfly. Afterwards, they were all given a bit of Crumb Cake sponging on their edges.
- The Mosaic embossing folder embossed the background – can you see it?? Sometimes white cardstock can be difficult to photograph.
- The sentiment (Butterfly Wishes) was stamped and cut from a die in Stitched Labels dies, then layered onto the larger one from the same die set. You might notice that the cuts into that cardstock were kept intact. I did that with dimensional adhesive and really love how it turned out.
Product Spotlight: Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
Mosaic Mood Product List
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 2AZRWAUK when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team