Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge has a new challenge starting today. September means autumn here in Michigan and the temps have already dropped to much more tolerable levels – love it! Therefore, I wanted to use the new Nature’s Harvest bundle and coordinating designer paper. Firstly, the stamp set is so pretty and easy to create a beautiful image. Then, the coordinating dies are just the right touch to layer with it. Also, the designer paper can be used for many different occasions. Hope you will give it a try soon!
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this A6 card began with Crumb Cake cardstock, cut at 9″ x 6 1/4″ then scored at 4-1/2.”
- After that, I cut the design paper to 5-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ and layered it onto white cardstock, cut at 6″ x 4-1/4.”
Now, the FUN Part!
- Then, stamping the pretty coneflower image in Early Espresso, I colored it with Stampin’ Blends (listed below). After that, I cut it out with its coordinating die. In addition, I cut out the background dies, then colored them with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend marker, just to give them a deeper color.
- Once I was done with that, I stamped the sentiment onto Crumb Cake cardstock and cropped it out.
- Then, to add a little more interest to the card, I cut out more DSP with the Ornate Layers frame die and layered it onto white cardstock. Finally, it was popped up with adhesive strips.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge – Autumn/Fall
- Die Cut Divas Challenge
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge
- Four Seasons Challenge
- Let’s Craft And Create Challenge
- The Paper Funday Challenge
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge
- Crafting Happiness Challenges
BEFORE YOU GO!
Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions
of the year! Are you ready to Sale-A-Brate?
During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive
products for free!
For every $50 you spend, you
can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to
your cart at no additional cost.
Contact me to learn more about Sale-A-Bration, how you
can earn free products, host a party, or join the
Stampin’ Up! family!
Check out Stampin’ Up!’s Promotions HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE