Sisterhood of Crafters has a new challenge for you that starting today – “Cute and Simple” cards, which are so much fun to make. It was an easy choice for me to use the new Sweet Little Stockings stamp set that has dies and designer paper that coordinates with it. I actually used the designer paper for my little cuties, fussy cutting them out. Easy peasy!
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Sisterhood of Crafters Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, the card base is Cinnamon Cider cardstock, cut to 8-3/8″ x 8″ and scored at 4.”
- After that, I cut the brick designer paper from the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP at 7-7/8″ x 3-1/4″ Then, I adhered that onto white cardstock, cut at 8″ x 3-3/4″ and adhered the panel to my card base.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After fussy cutting my little critters, all I had to do was cut the Christmas tree from Old Olive cardstock with the die.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set and cropped it out with the Ornate Layers die.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge
- Christmas With The Cuties Challenge
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
- Mod Squad Challenge – Slimline
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge
- Use Your Stuff Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions
of the year! Are you ready to Sale-A-Brate?
During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive
products for free!
For every $50 you spend, you
can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to
your cart at no additional cost.
Contact me to learn more about Sale-A-Bration, how you
can earn free products, host a party, or join the
Stampin’ Up! family!
Check out Stampin’ Up!’s Promotions HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE