Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge starts today. Firstly, the only requirement for this challenge is that you use dies – easy, right? I have such a difficult time making cards without them now. For my card today, I made an autumn card, using the Intricate Leaves dies that coordinate with the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of October 30th at 10:00 PM EDT!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, the card base started with Soft Succulent cardstock, cut at 9″ by 6-1/4″ and scored in half at 4-1/2.”
- After that, I cut Sahara Sand cardstock with the Ornate Frames die. Then, I cut the Peaceful Prints designer paper to layer on top and layered both onto white cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Once the card base was complete, I cut out the leaf from the Intricate Leaves dies. Then, I distressed it a bit with ink spots. After that, I cut the the background die from Hippo & Friends in Sahara Sand.
- Secondly, I stamped the sentiment from Sparkle of the Season and cropped it out with the Double Oval Punch and layered it onto the scallop layer in Soft Succulent.
- Then, I layered it onto two of the branches in Sahara Sand cardstock with dimensionals.
- Before I popped up the leaf panel, I adhered some linen thread underneath.
- Finally, I added some Brushed Metallic Dots for the always necessary bling.
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- Addicted To Stamps And More! Challenge
- Craft Rocket Challenge
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge
- The Paper Shelter Challenge
- Try It On Tuesday Challenge
- Unicorn Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
Preorder from January – June Catalog begins
2 November 2021 through 3 January 2022
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE