Creative Creases Challenge #19
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through November 25th AT 9:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope it inspires you to join in the challenge that’s starting today!
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on this card HERE!
Karen Finkle, Guest Designer
I’m so excited to welcome Karen Finkle as my first guest designer! Karen blogs at Karenscardkorner. Be sure to stop by her blog and take a look at her beautiful creations. She creates wonderful fun folds so you won’t want to miss them!!
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I really can’t pick one out of the bunch, therefore have randomized the top pick. The winner chosen is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! I would love for you to be a guest designer for an upcoming challenge! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org AND, if you send me your mailing address, I have a gift for you!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There MUST be stamping involved in your projects.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to remove the link.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
So happy to find that you’re doing some fun challenges! I’ll be sure to stop back and play along!
Beautiful card, Debbie. I love this fun fold with the pretty bird. Enjoy your day!
Congrats to Michelle! Wonderful cards!
Hello, Your “Fun Fold Card”, is wonderful! As a matter of fact, I think you are the best demo who creates cards. I love to watch what ideas you have come up with!
Thank you, Bev
My fun fold for card #9 is on the inside 🙂 So glad you allow us to play more than once because you know how I love fun folds! I haven’t tried the one you created for this challenge. Love your blue bird!