Creative Creases Challenge #22
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through January 6th @ 9:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope you will join in the challenge that’s starting today!
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on my card HERE!
I’m so excited to welcome Leslie Turner as my guest designer!
Leslie is so talented! Be sure to stop by her Love To Scrap 2 blog and take a look at her beautiful creations. Her wonderful fun folds are ones you won’t want to miss!!
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I really can’t pick one out of the bunch, therefore have randomized the top pick. The winner chosen is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! I would love for you to be a guest designer for an upcoming challenge! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org AND, if you send me your mailing address, I have a gift for you!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There should be stamping involved in your projects.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- You DO NOT need a blog to play along! Just click the “Enter without Link” and upload your photo.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to remove the link.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for inviting me to guest design for you in this challenge, Debbie! I’m a fun fold ‘fiend’ and thoroughly enjoyed creating the Christmas wallet!
Leslie’s fun fold is a VERY fun fold indeed! Love it!
This shadow box calendar is sure to delight the recipient throughout the year! Gorgeous design from Leslie and congrats to Donna! Happy New Year everyone.