Hi, crafty friends! I am so excited to join the Card Chain Challenge for the very first time, where we all made a card and sent it to another participating crafter. Firstly, what a wonderful concept for a challenge! I always say the hardest part of this hobby isn’t making the card, it’s sending it to someone! Now, today is the Reveal Day so I am sharing the card that I created for Pat in Texas. Following their challenge guidelines, I used the Calming Camellia stamp set in their color suggestions as well as made it a friendship card.
By the way, if you enjoy making cards and would like to take part in this worldwide card exchange challenge, you should sign up for the next Card Chain Challenge. This was my first month joining in and it really was fun! If you are interested, please check them out!
My secrets to making this In The Moment project
- Firstly, this A6 card was made with Blackberry Bliss cardstock for the card base.
- After that, I cut the Wood Textures DSP and embossed it with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. Then, I adhered it to the card base.
Now, the FUN Part!
- To begin the focal image, I stamped it onto white cardstock with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- After that, I colored the flower and leaves with Stampin’ Blends markers (colors listed below).
- Then, I cropped it out with the stitched rectangle die, and layered it onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- Once I completed that, I cut out the Ornate Layers frame, then popped the focal image on it with dimensionals.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto more Wood Textures paper, cropped it out with the Messages die, and placed a little piece of ribbon down before popping the sentiment up onto the card base.
- added the Artisan pearls for a wee touch of bling.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge – Think Spring
- Crafting Happiness Challenge
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge
- My Time To Craft Challenge
Here is my card from Marianne in Greece. I haven’t received it yet but I can’t wait till it arrives! Isn’t it stunning?!
BEFORE YOU GO!
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE