Creative Creases Challenge #29
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through April 14th @ 9:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope you will join in the challenge that’s starting today!
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on my card HERE!
Anna Blankina, Guest Designer
Be sure to stop by Anna’s blog, Blankinacreations, and take a look at her beautiful creations. She creates wonderful cards so you won’t want to miss them!!
Creative Creases Winners are…
All of the entries into the Gallery were wonderful and very inspirational! I have two winners chosen today.
Without further ado,
The Top Pick winner is…
#5 Karen Finkle
And the Randomly Chosen Winner is…
#3 Niki 1
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! If you send me an email with your USA mailing address to email@example.com, I have a gift for you. Also, let me know if you would be interested in being a Guest Designer for a future challenge.
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There should be stamping involved in your projects (but it’s not a “deal breaker” if there isn’t).
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- You DO NOT need a blog to play along! Just click the “Enter without Link” and upload your photo.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, email me at email@example.com and ask to remove the link.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Your card for Challenge #29 is a fold I don’t remember creating so I’ll have to give it a try. Very nicely done with your color choices and die cuts. I don’t own any of what you used except for the cardstock. Gotta love those blues! Thank you so much, Debbie, for the Top Pick. It was such a pleasant surprise! I look forward to being Guest Designer.
Wow! These cards are amazing!! I love all these wonderful fun-fold ideas. Enjoy your day!
Thank you so much for choosing my card !
Congrats to Karen !
Lovely designed cards for the next challenge !
Greetings from Monique (niki1)
love the funfold card you created- your designs and ideas are so creative