Creative Creases Challenge #32
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through May 26th @ 9:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope you will join in the challenge that’s starting today!
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on my card HERE!
Carol Gill, Guest Designer
Be sure to stop by Carol’s Crafty Stamper blog and take a look at her beautiful creations. She creates wonderful fun folds so you won’t want to miss them!!
Creative Creases Winners are…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I have two winners chosen today. Without further ado,
The Top Pick winner is…
And the Randomly Chosen Winner is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! If you send me an email with your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org, I have a gift for you. Also, let me know if you would be interested in being a Guest Designer for a future challenge.
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There should be stamping involved in your projects (but it’s not a “deal breaker” if there isn’t).
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- You DO NOT need a blog to play along! Just click the “Enter without Link” and upload your photo.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to remove the link.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I certainly enjoyed your card and the picks. Fun folds are so awesome and there are so many I haven’t tried yet. I will be CASEing yours 🙂 Have a blessed weekend.
Thank you so much for choosing my card as your Top Pick, so pleased you like it. I would be very happy to be one of your Guest Designers. Happy creating, Angela xXx