Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is New 2022-2024 In Colors. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. So, have you seen the new In Colors yet? My goodness, they are just wonderful! I normally prefer subtle or muted colors but this group of colors is the best we’ve introduced in a long time. You are going to love creating with them as much as I do! For my card today, I was able to incorporate all of the new colors with the beautiful Artistically Inked stamp set and coordinating dies.
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, my card started with White Thick cardstock, which I cut at 5-1/2″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2.”
- After that, I took two different patterned papers from the Tea Boutique DSP, and cut the Orchid Oasis one to 5-1/4″. Then, I cut the Sweet Sorbet one to 4″ and layered it onto white cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Then, I began stamping the pretty flowers and the leaves. Once that was done, I cut them out with their coordinating dies.
- After that, I used the Orchid Oasis cardstock to cut out the large die and Tahitian Tide cardstock to cut out the butterfly. Then, I cut the butterfly outline with vellum paper and layered the butterflies together.
- To add the sentiment from the new Limited Edition stamp set, I stamped it with Orchid Oasis ink and cropped it out with the large circle from the Stylish Shapes collection. Then, I cut out the banner with Orchid Oasis cardstock.
- Finally, I colored the Clear Epoxy Droplets and placed them around onto the flowers and butterfly.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 8th. Our theme will be “CASE the Catalog” when our Design Team creates a project found in the new Annual Catalog and CASE it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping <<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
BEFORE YOU GO!
Sign up between 3–31 May to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and receive the following 2022–2024 In Color products in your Starter Kit for FREE!
- Grid Paper! 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- Ink Pads! 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- Cardstock! 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- Designer Paper! 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer!
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE