I just made a quick little card because I couldn’t resist The Paper Players challenge this week. If you have an opportunity, I really hope you will give it a try. Can you tell what my “three in a row” is? It’s pretty obvious!
I am trying to replenish my masculine cards right now. I have much more fun making feminine cards but my son needed a card for a friend in the hospital and trying to find one for him made me realize that my supply was almost gone. This card started out with the Happy Congratulations stamp set and picking out the color scheme of Smoky Slate, Summer Starfruit and DSP from High Tide.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Happy Congratulations (wood #133044, clear #133047), Best of Birthdays (clear #132929)
- Paper: High Tide (#132992), Summer Starfruit (#126839), Smoky Slate (#131202)
- Ink: Smoky Slate (#131179), Summer Starfruit (#126991), Whisper White Craft Ink (#101731)
- SU Tools: Decorative Label Punch (#120907), Modern Label Punch (#119849)
- Finishing Touch: Neutrals Candy Dots (#130934), Hung Up Cute Clips (#129389), Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (#126846)
Now, the moment you have been waiting for – the winner of the March Blog Candy is….
She said “It’s a beautiful card. That was one of the first sets I bought. Guess now I should use it. The colors are beautiful.” Christina, please send me an email at [email protected] with your U.S. shipping address in the next 5 days for your FREE blog candy!
So, I hope you liked my card today! If you did, I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and enter into my next blog candy giveaway! While you are doing that, please make sure you are signed up for email notifications and “like” my Facebook page. Both are easy to do on the right sidebar on my blog. Till next time,