The Pals Paper Arts challenge this week is a color challenge, using Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, and Baked Brown Sugar. I am trying diligently to go through my stamp sets and play with the ones that I have put to the side.
- The base card was cut vertically from Baked Brown Sugar cardstock.
- The first layer is from the Polka Dot DSP in Pumpkin Pie.
- Very Vanilla was put through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
- Pumpkin Pie Banners: I used an exclusive Paper Pumpkin stamp, versamarked it onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock and heat embossed in White Embossing Powder. I then put it through the Big Shot with a Hearts a Flutter framelit. The Baked Brown Sugar banner is from the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set and then cut with the matching framelit. Sentiment is from the My Little Valentine Stamp Set.
- Flowers: Itty Bitty Shape Punch was used in Pumpkin Pie, then covered with the matching clear bitty button (retired), 1/8″ Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon was then used.
- Bitty Butterfly Punch was used with Pumpkin Pie and Vellum, then layered and embellished with pearls.
- The Heart is from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set that was versamarked onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock and heat embossed in white embossing powder.
- Sentiment banner was made from A Dozen Thoughts, then trimmed with the hexagon punch.
- A Cute Clip trimmed with a small piece of Pumpkin Pie ribbon was used to complete the card.
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Sets: Hearts A Flutter, A Dozen Thoughts, My Little Valentine, Paper Pumpkin Banner Stamp
- Paper: Polka Dot DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla cardstocks
- Ink: VersaMark, Baked Brown Sugar
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Heat Tool, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Small Oval Punch, Hexagon Punch
- Finishing Touch: Subtles Candy Dots, Pearls Basic Jewels, Clear Bitty Buttons (retired), 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Cute Clips, Hemp twine (retired)
I hope you enjoyed my card today! Won’t you please leave me a comment? Stay tuned for more exciting news and a very special project to show you on Sunday! I hope you have a great rest of your week. Until then,
Stay calm and craft on!