I love quotes! Feel Goods is the one sentiment stamp set that gives me a good quote to stamp for those special occasions. When I was looking on Pinterest, I found a new challenge, Viva la Verve this week. I am sure you have seen it by now, but I hadn’t. They provided a really pretty sketch so I decided to combine it with the lastest The Paper Players’ CAS Spring challenge.
This card came together lickety split – really! I really love Stampin’ Up!’s new embossing folder, Decorative Dots. You can get it for FREE if you spend $50 on any product! You can’t get more CAS than stamping and punching those adorable Petite Petals!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Feel Goods (wood #131916, clear #129684), Petite Petals (wood #133152, clear #133155)
- Paper: Real Red (#102482), Fresh Prints Paper Stack (#132996), Whisper White (#100730)
- Ink: Crumb Cake (#126975), Coastal Cabana (#131164)
- SU Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (#133520), Starburst Framelits (#132967), Circle Collection Framelits, Bird Builder Punch (#117191), Petite Petal Punch (#133322)
- Finishing Touch: Brights Candy Dots (#130931)
So, I hope you liked my CAS card today! If you did, please leave me a comment for a chance to win Blog Candy at the end of Sale-A-Bration! This month is flying by and it will be over before you know it! If you have any orders, now is the time to get them in before it is too late. You get FREE products with every $50, plus if your order reaches $150 you get more FREE product. What are YOU waiting for? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Till next time,
Happy Birthday, Mike!
My Card in a Box is special to me. It is for a wonderful man who is celebrating his birthday today and I wanted him to know that we love him. Making a masculine card is always a challenge for me and making it explode takes it to a whole new level! This card in a box was so much fun to make and I can’t wait to make another one! I used these written instructions from Tina Weller. If you haven’t made one of these yet, you really have to try it!
It’s All in the Details
- Stamp Set: Giggle Greetings (wood #131062, clear #131065), Starburst Sayings (wood #133182, clear #133185), Crazy, Mixed-Up Love (wood #131068, clear #131071), Perfect Pennants (wood #133227, clear #133230), Life in the Forest (wood #133848, clear #133851), Just Sayin’ (wood #133200, clear #133203), Love You to the Moon (wood #133140, clear #133143), Simply Stars (wood #130889, clear #130892)
- Paper: Retro Fresh DSP (#132993), Natural Composition Specialty DSP (#126917), Very Vanilla (#101650), Tangerine Tango (#111349), Coastal Cabana (#131297), Baked Brown Sugar (#131296)
- Ink: Tangerine Tango (#126946), Coastal Cabana (#131175), Baked Brown Sugar (#131174)
- SU Tools: Starburst Framelits (#132967), 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (#119868), Word Bubble Framelits (#132968), Deco Label Framelits (#130102)
Did you see all of the fun elements to this card? I tried to use Michael’s personality and interests when choosing what stamps to ink up. Is there someone in your circle of family and friends who would appreciate this special kind of card? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, either in the comment section or send me an email at [email protected]
I hope you liked my card today! If you did, would you take a minute and leave me a comment? I appreciate your visit to my blog today and hope that you continue to come back! Till next time,