Interested in trying it out? If you are local to me, I am inviting you to a monthly get-together at my house for the purpose of completing the My Paper Pumpkin project. Come by for social fun; beverages and snacks will be provided. If you already signed up for My Paper Pumpkin, then bring your kit to assemble if you have not already. Otherwise, I will help you sign up and you can choose a past kit or help me in assembling mine. Contact me for information on my next gathering!
Have a friend who might be interested? Bring your friend along… the more, the merrier!
How do I sign up for Paper Pumpkin? The kit costs $19.95 plus tax (calculated when the order is placed). Shipping and handling is already included in the price of $19.95.
There are two options for setting up a subscription. They are…
1. Ongoing Monthly Subscription:
- You will access the Paper Pumpkin website, then go to Subscribe and complete the subscription form and enter a credit card number.
- You must sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin kit for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month.
- You’ll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail. Your credit card will be charged as soon as your My Paper Pumpkin ships.
- Your subscription is on auto-renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the My Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.
2. Prepaid Subscriptions: My Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions are available in increments of one month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
Item # Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription Price (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month $19.95
137859 3 months $59.85
137860 6 months $113.70 — save $1 per month
137861 12 months $215.40 — save $2 per month
Advantages of Prepaid Subscriptions:
- Prepaid subscriptions can be added to workshop orders using the above product item numbers. Since the price already includes the shipping and handling, it will not be included in the workshop shipping & handling charge; however, it is subject to the hostess’ tax rate. And since the prepaid kits are part of the workshop subtotal, the hostess can earn benefits on My Paper Pumpkin orders!
- Once the workshop order is placed, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription. You would go to the Paper Pumpkin website and enter the redemption code. By placing credit card information with the subscription, you can keep receiving the monthly kit with no interruption once the prepaid subscription ends. Or, place another prepaid subscription at your next product order to obtain a new redemption code.
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at the Paper Pumpkin website.