I have a fun card to show you today. My darling daughter just ended her teenage years! I thought it was a momentous occasion that warranted a gate fold card. She loves flowers, so I used the new Daisy bundle – Daisy Delight stamp set, Daisy punch, Delightful Daisy DSP. “Everything’s comin’ up [daisies]!” (I hope someone remembers that song besides me!)
My card is a blend of new and retired products (and one non-SU embossing folder). I fussy cut the flower from the DSP and popped it up on a dimensional for a little added interest. To hold the card closed, I made a “belly band” that holds an extra sentiment. The back of the card also can be stamped upon and is where we signed the card.
It’s All in the Details
- Card Base: 10 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Scored at 3 1/4″ and 7 1/2″
- Side Panels were cut diagonnally to 2 3/4″.
I think this card should be pretty self-explanatory so I won’t give any details today. If you have any questions whatsoever, just ask me in a comment and I will answer you pronto!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Daisy Delight, Friendly Wishes, Family Reunion
- Paper: Delightful Daisy DSP, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
- SU Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Daisy Punch
- Finishing Touch: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon, Brights Enamel Shapes
I found the best challenge blog to submit this card for~ International Art & Soul, where they are challenging us to use flowers! I hope you will check them out and play along with me.
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products