We all loved the cards submitted to our last color challenge! Did you see them?? Just wonderful! We are now onto our next challenge that is everyone’s favorite – Anything Goes! You have absolutely no excuse not to play along! Your older stamps are begging you to ink them up so let’s see what you can do with them. Only one stamp needs to be older than one year, which makes it fun to use with your new stamps and products. My card today used three stamp sets: Guy Greetings, originally from the 2015 Occasions catalog and still available in the annual catalog, Pop of Paradise from 2016 Annual Catalog, which is also still available, and World of Dreams from 2014 Annual Catalog.
My husband was the inspiration for this card. I hope he likes it! I thought he might be getting sick of nautical cards! LOL I am entering into the challenge with Crafty Cardmakers #190 Challenge: For a Special Man/Boy or Father’s Day as well as SUO Challenges’ #176 – Out in the Garden challenge. I hope you will check them out and play along with me!
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Guy Greetings, Pop of Paradise, World of Dreams
- Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
- Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Finishing Touch: Subtles Enamel Shapes, Linen Thread, 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog then get your much loved older stamps out and play along! Please READ the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win. The challenge closes on Friday, June 16th.
- We require stamps older than one year. New papers/dies are great – but you must use at least one stamp older than a year and describe the age in your blog post.
- Post your new creation to your blog or online gallery. No back-linking prior to the beginning date of the challenge.
- Feel free to combine our challenge with others but in order to be eligible as one of our Top Five winners, you may not have submitted your project to more than 10 total.
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products