It’s All in the Details
- The card started with downloading, sizing and printing the digital image.
- The card base is Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2.
- The cute Tutti-frutti DSP was cut and layered onto Daffodil Delight cardstock. The other side of the DSP was cut and layered on top of the background.
- The tree and leaves were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock, then cropped in a Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die Cut. The edges were sponged with Sweet Sugarplum ink.
- The oh-so-cute monkey was stamped twice and cropped with a coordinating Die Cut from Dies by Dave.
- I found a banner a retired Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits that fit pretty nicely in the spot I wanted to use the sentiment, so I cropped out the sentiment then sponged the edges in Sweet Sugarplum.
- A short piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon was placed on the card, then one monkey adhered on it and the other on the sentiment.
- Quick and Easy! I added a wonderful sentiment from Petal Palette, then layered it onto Daffodil Delight.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Sheltering Tree, Zoo Babies, Petal Palette
- Paper: Tutti-frutti DSP Stack, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sugarplum
- SU Tools: Gift Card Envelope & Trim Thinlits, non-SU: Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die Cut, Dies by Dave Die Cut
- Finishing Touch: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
- International Art & Soul: Use Something Digital
- Digi Choosday Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Now, it’s your turn! Please stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over at Crafters Café and play along! Please follow the Challenge Guidelines below to be eligible to win.
Crafters Café Guidelines:
- Our challenges run bi-monthly – 1st and 15th of each month
- Follow the Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog
- Your creation must be new – no back-linking to previous posts
- Please adhere to the theme. If the theme is not recognizable, you won’t be included in the prizes or top 3
- You MUST link your entry to your blog post or gallery (not your entire blog) AND link your post to our blog
- You can enter up to three (3) cards for each challenge
- You may enter up to 10 challenges including ours, so that is 9 + us
Thanks for coming to my blog today and hope you will leave me a comment! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out my What’s New on the menu. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products