I’m back for a quick post! I made this recipe gift card to go along with the Warm Hugs Coffee Cup and Holder I had posted last week. Did you see it? I thought it would be cute to make a little keepsake card with a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte. When I saw this recipe, I knew I had a winner! I used Harvest Hellos for the pumpkin and couldn’t resist bringing Merry Cafe out of retirement for the perfect sentiment.
GILDED AUTUMN SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Elegant designs in earthy colors. Copper foil and gold foil on some designs. Some designs in the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper pack can be cut out using Stampin’ Up! punches. This high-quality printed paper is excellent scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more. Pack includes various autumn-themed images, prints, and patterns. It’s a great choice for cards and projects. This papercrafting staple is great scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more! Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Dream Valley Challenge: Autumn Colours
- Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge: Autumn/Fall
- Stamping Sensations Challenge: Autumn Glory
- Use Your Stuff Challenge: Autumn/Fall
- We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge: Anything Goes
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: