Welcome to our first blog hop of 2014. This month we are excited to show you the new products available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog as well as a preview of the free products you can earn through Sale-a-bration at the end of January.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This card started with the new stamp set and coordinating framelits from the Celebrate the Everyday catalog. I love this stamp set because we should all try to remember the Happy Days in our lives! The days slip by too quickly so I want to have these cards ready to use whenever a happy occasion happens. This particular card is for a birthday, but you can use this stamp set for ANY occasion! Doesn’t the Birthdays Basics DSP look great with this stamp set?!
And here is the inside!
The ways to embellish this card are truly limitless and can be used for whatever style you like. Would you like to know how to make it for yourself? Here are the dimensions for this fun card:
- Large Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and score at 3″
- Small Card Base: 6″ x 3″ and score at 3″
Designer Series Paper:
- for Large Card Base: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and 2 3/4″ x 4″
- for Small Card Base: 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (you have 3 sides that could be done)
I used a punch that is popped up on 2 dimensionals (adhered to the left side of the punch) to hold the small card shut. Here is one more angle to help you see the construction of this card.
It’s All in the Details – (click on the item to buy from my store!)
- Stamp Sets: Starburst Sayings, Label Love, Bring on the Cake
- Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Basics DSP
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple
- Cool Tools: Starburst Framelits, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Artisan Label Punch
- Finishing Touch: 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (Bermuda Bay)
I hope you liked my card today and use the tutorial to make your own Joy Fold Card! I would love to hear your comments and don’t forget to sign up for email notifications and “like” me on Facebook! The next stop is Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon!
1. Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp
2. Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper YOU ARE HERE
3. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
4. Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
5. Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
6. Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
7. Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
8. Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
9. Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
10. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
11. Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
12. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
13. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
14. Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
15. Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
16. Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
17. Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
18. Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
19. Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
20. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
21. Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
22. Beth Beard at My little craft blog
23. Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
24. Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
25. Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats
26. Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
27. Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
28. Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine