Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty, number 23 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Hello, Stampers! I have a really fun Triple Easel Card for you today! There is so much you can do with this card, from changing the positions of the panels and/or their shapes. They are very versatile for any holiday or occasion, also. I have seen these on Pinterest and was going to add the link to the one I had seen but can’t find it! Yikes! I am so sorry about that but I feel like I can’t link you to a website that I didn’t actually use. There are lots out there and I will also give you some instructions here. I am always happy to answer any questions you have as well.
I used many new products for this project! It has been such a fun time in my craft room since my Holiday catalog order arrived! I had another project made prior to this one but once my order arrived, I just couldn’t resist showing you something brand new.
- This project started with a 12″x12″ Cucumber Crush cardstock. You need to cut 4″ off, then cut that at 4″ and 8″ so you have 3 pieces that measure 4″x4″. Those are the panels that you will be embellishing.
- The remaining 8″x12″ piece is scored in half so that you have 2 4″x12″ pieces. Then score lengthwise at 4″ and 8″. Cut each score line to the halfway mark on one side. The center panel will be scored at 2″ then the side panels are scored on the diagonal.
Once you have the “bones” of this card done, you can decorate to your heart’s content and I promise you that it will be fun! Just remember to pop up your embellishments at the bottom of each panel to hold them up.
Here are just a few more close-up photos of each of the panels:
So, that’s your sneak peek for some wonderful Holiday Catalog products! I think they look great with the new in-colors, don’t you? What are you looking forward to getting from the new catalog? I hope you will let me know in a comment! If you have any questions about my Triple Easel card, I would happy to answer them.
The next stop is Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom, number 2 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper ⇐ You are here
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty