It’s already time for another challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz! It’s a great theme that we have all been anxiously awaiting – Sunny Summer Days! I took a little broader take on this theme because I needed to make a birthday card for my daughter and she LOVES anything citrus-related. I just had to make her birthday card with the Lemon Zest stamp set. Who doesn’t love a cold glass of Lemonade when it’s hot outside?! 😀 But, before I go on, I want to say a sad farewell to Chris, who is leaving our wonderful design team. I hope you will go to her Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams blog and let her know that she will be missed!
My Secrets to Making This Lemon Zest Project
- This card is pretty straight forward but my secret to getting my bow just right is using glue dots to keep it where I want, especially the “tails” on the bows.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Lemon Zest
- Paper: Tutti-Frutti DSP, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight
- Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight
- SU Tools: Lemon Builder Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Finishing Touch: Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon, Tutti-Frutti Sequins
I would like to submit my card to the following challenges. Please check them out and play along with me:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products