We are starting a new challenge at Retro Rubber and hope you have fun with the new sketch, There’s so many ways to interpret it! The only requirement is to use at least one stamp that’s older than a year (and please tell us how old it is or how long you have had it). My sentiment just met this requirement, since it came out in the 2017 Occasions Catalog and is now retired. Rooted in Nature is a brand new stamp set with coordinating framelits that came out in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. This bundle has been a fantastic addition to my collection and absolutely perfect for Autumn cards as well as masculine cards all year long! This card will be sent to my son who just started law school so I wanted him to know that we were thinking about him.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This is a card that you can CASE easily. The trees were stamped with the same ink color with the ones in the background stamped off.
- The trunk was stamped with Crumb Cake ink then the sentiment was stamped in Tranquil Tide. Once dry, it was fussy cut out and popped up with dimensionals.
Quick List of Stampin’ Up! Products
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, Sending Thoughts
- Paper: Share What You Love Specialty DSP, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake
- SU Tools: Nature’s Roots Framelits
- Finishing Touch: 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, Linen Thread
I would like to submit my card to the following challenge. Please check them out and play along with me:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
When placing an order, don’t forget that:
- You can earn FREE products with my SS Rewards, even during Sale-A-Bration.
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
DIY List of Stampin’ Up! Products