It’s time for another challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. We had such great entries into our sketch challenge and really loved visiting you all! This time we have a color challenge and I love this combination! I placed my order on the first day of Sale-A-Bration and the new Occasions Catalog and the All That You Are stamp set was among this BIG order. It’s so pretty, don’t you think?
My Secrets to Making This Project
- I decided to watercolor these colors onto watercolor paper. The image was stamped in Stazon ink, then I used an aqua painter to brush on the ink.
- After letting it dry overnight, I added just a touch of watercolor pencils in few places, but this step could be skipped.
- The background was made with the brand new Florentine thinlit from the Occasions Catalog. I love it!! It makes such a great detail for your cards. The Petal Pink layer was textured with the Subtles embossing folder, which also adds a great – but subtle – detail.
- The Epoxy shapes were colored with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends brush pen and the “raindrop” epoxy shape was added to the stamen of the large flower to add just a little shimmer.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Make It Flowery
- Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge: Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations Challenge: Fabulously Feminine
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!