It’s time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and the theme is Weddings! This theme was chosen by Lynda because today is her 32nd anniversary!! Happy Anniversary, Lynda! In preparation to make a card for this theme, I wanted some inspiration. So, I googled popular wedding colors and found this article that said the three most popular colors for weddings in 2019 were “dark blue, pink and gold.” That got me thinking about what products I could use and remembered the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley. Unfortunately, this kit just sold out in the Clearance Rack in the last couple of days but love how this card turned out, pairing it with the sentiments from Last A Lifetime stamp set. Hope you will go see all of the great inspiration on the challenge page and then come join us in the gallery!
My Secrets for This Project:
- This is a GREAT kit to make quick and easy cards that are sure to impress anyone who receives it!
- My card is 6″ square with a card base made with Seaside Spray 12×12 cardstock.
- Melon Mambo was cut at 5 1/4″ x 6″ so I could cut the bottom with the beautiful leaf die. Then, the DSP was cut to layer on top.
- The Night of Navy ribbon from the kit was wrapped and tied to the bottom before it was adhered to the card base.
- I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock then cropped it out with the Vintage Stitched Squares by Spellbinders, then used the new Foam Adhesive to pop it up. Love it!
- I stamped “Congratulations” onto the banner and popped it up with dimensionals.
- The flowers were placed with one popped up with dimensionals.
- The finishing touch was adding the rose gold embellishments.
I am playing along with the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful
- Sparkles Challenge: Weddings
- Through the Craft Room Door Challenge: Anything Goes
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And give me your contact information to send you a birthday card!
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: