Sisterhood of Crafters starts a new challenge to use “Embossing, Wet or Dry.” I immediately knew that I would use the new Pretty Flowers embossing folder but how to use it was the question. Then, it occured to me to emboss vellum for a subtle background. After that, all I had to do was pick one of Stampin’ Up!’s many fantastic floral stamps, and Art Gallery had exactly what I wanted to use.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Sisterhood of Crafters Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of October 10!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, the White cardstock card base is 10″ x 7″ and scored at 5.”
- After that, I cut Merry Merlot cardstock at 4-7/8″ x 6-7/8.”
- Then, I cut Blackberry Bliss to 4-3/8″ x 6-3/8.”
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I cut vellum to 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ and ran it though my die cutting machine in the Pretty Flowers embossing folder and used a spray adhesive to adhere it to the layered panel.
- After that, I stamped the flowers and leaves and cut them out with their coordinating dies.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment from Peaceful Moments and cut it out with the Ornate Layers die.
- After that, I stamped the “happy birthday” sentiment from Sweets & Treats stamp set and cropped it out with the Tailor Made Tag. Then, I used gold ribbon and white baker’s twine for a little bit of interest.
- Finally, I took the gold designer paper and cut it to adhere to the sentiment. Then, it was popped up with dimensionals and I added the Faceted Dots to the flowers and sentiment.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Challenge
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge
- Arty Divas Challenge
- Die Cut Divas Challenge
- Love To Craft Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
Preorder from January – June 2022 Catalog!
2 November 2021 through 3 January 2022
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE