Welcome to the Papercrafters’ Year In Review Blog Hop! We are taking a look back at the cards we made over the past year and sharing our favorites or most popular ones. It really is like picking a favorite child for me, so I took the total number of Pins or comments into account to help with my choices.
If you are interested in reading the original post, the month above each card will take you there. What I can see from this collection of cards is my evolution into square, slimline and fun fold cards!
I hope you enjoyed my cards today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Here are the links to the other talented Papercrafters in the blog hop! Please visit their blogs to see their wonderful projects. You can use this list or the linky list at the bottom of my post! Then, I hope you will join the hop with your own great 2021 projects!
Wishing you all a blessed new year! Stay safe and hope you will come back to my crafty place soon!
- Ellie – Blog: Ellibelle’s Corner
- Helene – Blog: Mummylade
- Kate – Blog: Small Bits of Paper
- Maria Giselle – Blog: Maria Giselle’s Creative Cuts
- Misty – Blog: A Card a Day
Enter your favorite project in 2021 by using the link below.
Join us with your own “year in review” post! Simply create one with your own favorite crafty creations, then link up with us!